Skip to main content

Equipment Sign Out

The House carries many items such as board games, sports equipments, and household and cooking supplies for residents to check out. Visit the house office to inquire if you need an item. 


1. Visit the House Office to inquire about and sign out the item you wish to check out. 
2.You will need to show your Cornell ID to the House Staff.

If you are signing out a cart or a vacuum, you must leave a collateral such as a Driver's License or other item of value with the Front Desk.