Skip to main content

About William Keeton House

Keeton House Exterior


William Keeton House opened in August 2008 as the fourth of five houses on West Campus that is part of the Residential Initiative at Cornell University. The House was named in honor of Cornell faculty member William T. Keeton (February 3, 1933-August 17, 1980). The House has its own dining room, leisure common area, library, pantry, guest suite and rooms for computing, seminars, academic support, and programs that engage faculty, students, and staff in an environment of collegiality, civility, and stewardship.